Hi! You are now at Cec3lia's Blog__ http://cec3lia-loveyou.blogspot.com ! Welcome & Enjoy your stay __
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
CECELIA ♥Also known as cecelia and ying.
Sweet 15 .
Not any older .
Proud to be Saggitarius
Simply live in Selangor
16 Dec`94&15 May o9 are remembered
Msn | Friendster
-- Love me for who I am <3
Scram off my blog if you hate me.
♥♥♥


Doing...
Feeling : bored!!
Eating : soon
Doing :enjoying Shinee's music!
Watching : curently nothing
Listening to : Replay - Shinee

Tagboard

Rotten Things
March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

sunday __ 23/8
miss you ___
during the war ___
exam ___ =(
Happy Birthday____
new blogskin__
note :please leave your url in my cbox if i didnt ...
unlucky moment __ @_@
miss you __
last syllable of recorded time for koko__

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Love Story ____
Written at Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | back to top

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Love etc...
One day it was announced to feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.


Love wanted to persevere until the last moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Richness was passing in a grand boat when Love asked for help. Rickness refused saying that there was Envy and Jealousy in the boat and there was no place for him.


Vanity passed in a beautiful vessel. Love asked Vanity for help. "I can't help you Love. Your being wet might damage my boat."


As Sadness was close by, Love turned to him. "Oh Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" said Sadness. Happiness passed by, but she was so happy that she did not even notice Love.


Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you," Love felt relieved that he even forgot to ask his name. Finally they arrived on dry land and they parted ways.


Love asked Knowledge who it was. "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "But why did Time help me?" asked Love. Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered,
" Because, only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is."



Thought of reflection

True Love is unconditional and ever flowing. It does not ask for acknowledgement or any kind of return.