Hi! You are now at Cec3lia's Blog__ http://cec3lia-loveyou.blogspot.com ! Welcome & Enjoy your stay __
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
CECELIA ♥Also known as cecelia and ying.
Sweet 15 .
Not any older .
Proud to be Saggitarius
Simply live in Selangor
16 Dec`94&15 May o9 are remembered
Msn | Friendster
-- Love me for who I am <3
Scram off my blog if you hate me.
♥♥♥


Doing...
Feeling : bored!!
Eating : soon
Doing :enjoying Shinee's music!
Watching : curently nothing
Listening to : Replay - Shinee

Tagboard

Rotten Things
March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

exam ___ =(
Happy Birthday____
new blogskin__
note :please leave your url in my cbox if i didnt ...
unlucky moment __ @_@
miss you __
last syllable of recorded time for koko__
bad weather __
hoho..today woke up at 9 something...then sms him ...
joke __ family problems

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

during the war ___
Written at Friday, August 21, 2009 | back to top

I had my Trials for 6 days

During da 6 lil days
i suffered and almost di*d during da war
it wasn't just a simple.tiny war.

it was a war that no one had ever encounter it before
could you imagine how suffering it was?
how dangerous it was?
it was a terrible war !

i studied hardly and i don't wan to let my parents down >.<>FREE
Fr33 from da war..
that was what i wished for --

and so i finally get myself free from da war
da 6 days war
i shouted out loud saying "I am FREE " on 20/8/09
da day where my war totally ended
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy For Me !!!!!!



MERDEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Trials are OVERRRRRRRRRRRR




Trialsss are Finally OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



okayy --
maybe I am just over reacting!
hahass..
"it is just trials", he/she said
"and you already stress till like that.. if it's da real PMR ... wouldn't it be WORST?? >.<" Yeahhhhh!!! so true.. but every exam has da level of difficulty.. but to me..if it's named afta EXAM then it is hard!!


okayy..
stop talking about Exam
it just freaks mii out >.<

okayy
today is da 1st day of HoLidaY
hmmm..
felt bored a lil
and it's a holiday!
aren't I suppose to like wake up late???
bt i woke up early !!
8 something almost to 9

and is da day he left to somewhere far >.<
miss Him so much
wished you were here >.<
and he will only be back to his Home Sw33t Home by tomorrow >.<


____________________________________________________
Holiday !

and i am thinking of what you are thinking ----
hmmm ___
i planned to go out as i always do [Hah!]
unfortunately.. my parents don't really agree with it..
*sigh*


haha..haven know yet..
i will consider very well before deciding either to go or not