Hi! You are now at Cec3lia's Blog__ http://cec3lia-loveyou.blogspot.com ! Welcome & Enjoy your stay __
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
CECELIA ♥Also known as cecelia and ying.
Sweet 15 .
Not any older .
Proud to be Saggitarius
Simply live in Selangor
16 Dec`94&15 May o9 are remembered
Msn | Friendster
-- Love me for who I am <3
Scram off my blog if you hate me.
♥♥♥


Doing...
Feeling : bored!!
Eating : soon
Doing :enjoying Shinee's music!
Watching : curently nothing
Listening to : Replay - Shinee

Tagboard

Rotten Things
March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 |

during the war ___
exam ___ =(
Happy Birthday____
new blogskin__
note :please leave your url in my cbox if i didnt ...
unlucky moment __ @_@
miss you __
last syllable of recorded time for koko__
bad weather __
hoho..today woke up at 9 something...then sms him ...

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

miss you ___
Written at Saturday, August 22, 2009 | back to top

1+1=EYES SEEING YOU
3+3=6 SENCES FEELING YOU
12+12= 24 HOURS WAITING FOR YOUR SMS
50%+50%=100% WORRIED ABOUT YOU
182.5+182.5 =365 DAYS MISSING YOU



I just miss you day and nite
Minutes slowly go by
as the precious thoughts of us being together once again remain in my mind.


The comforting images of you
takes hold of my soul and through my eyes
I visualize the time I had with you before you had to go;
taking a part of me with you.


I realize I need you so much because I love you.
There's no other person I'd rather be with,
no other person I'd rather be loved by,
no other person I'd rather love or miss than you!



I MISS YOU